Innovative room manager
Making meetings even smoother
A meeting room booking solution that includes everything you need to get started.
The Joan room display comes ready with software that syncs with your existing calendar to display real-time schedule updates. All you need to do is connect Joan to your Wi-Fi and you’re good to go!
Organize and reserve your meeting rooms and huddle spaces. Book meeting rooms remotely or on the spot on an interactive touch screen. Save a space for your meeting with JOAN Manager. The perfect choice for a dynamic, digitally-advanced office.
Joan is the solution for every office space
An easy-to-use device that helps companies organize and reserve meeting spaces and huddle rooms better. Ideal for the corporate, education and government markets, Joan solutions seamlessly integrate with the existing calendar* and Wi-Fi network to improve the way people use meeting spaces.
A real-time schedule to show room availability
Schedule your meetings like you always have – in the company calendar – and Joan will show the real-time schedule of your meeting rooms, so everyone knows when they are available or not. Prevent double bookings. Create happier meetings.
Simply walk up to the room and book your meetings right there on the Joan display. Joan will reserve the room for you and show the meeting in the calendar and on its display, and you can just walk right in and start your meeting without any interruptions.
Manage everything from one place.
Setup and manage all your Joan displays centrally from one easy-to-use, secure Web Portal.
Choose different settings for different devices and have a complete overview in an instant.
- Adjust settings, turn features on/off
- Check the battery and the Wi-Fi signal
- Sign up for new beta features, and more
- In-the-cloud hosting (monthly fee applies) or on-premises hosting (no additional costs)
- Meet now: Walk up to the conference room and book an instant meeting directly on the JOAN display, provided that the room is not occupied. Then walk right in.
- Meet later: Book a meeting for later in the day directly at the conference room door. Instead of checking for vacancies in your online calendar, simply press “Meet later” and set the start and end time of your meeting.
- Timetable: Pull up the meeting room schedule right at the conference room door. Press “Timetable” on JOAN’s display and take a look at the meetings coming up in real time.
- End meetings early: By pressing X next to the meeting information when a meeting is in progress, you can end a meeting early and free up the room for someone else to use.
- Cancel meetings: If you press X next to the meeting name for a meeting that’s coming up, you can cancel that meeting. That will delete it from the calendar and open a free timeslot.
- Check into meeting: By pressing the checkmark next to the meeting information of the meeting coming up 5, 15 or 30 minutes before or after the start of the meeting, participants confirm that the meeting is actually taking place. Otherwise, the meeting is deleted from the calendar and the room frees up automatically for other people to use.
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive touch E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.25 oz (92 g). Up to 12 weeks of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A).
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar)
- OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin)
- Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook)
- NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- iCalendar (.ics)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with PC (polycarbonate)
- Color: Black, Gray
Dimensions & weight
- JOAN device dimensions: 6.10 × 0.47 × 4.88 in (158.8 × 12 × 123.8 mm)
- Weight of JOAN with back magnet: 9.9 oz (281 g)
- Product package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Shipping package dimensions: 6.57 × 1.18 × 5.24 in (167 × 30 × 133 mm)
- Box total weight: 15.87 oz (450 g)
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 5-Packs available for purchase).
- Compatible with a custom, anti-theft Secure Wall Mount 6-inch available for purchase.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
- 1 year
What’s in the box
- All required hardware, software, unlimited updates, upgrades and free lifetime support are included, as well as a one-year Limited Warranty.
- The box includes:
- 6-inch JOAN device
- Micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Magnetic Mount for easy installation
- Access to the JOAN Web Portal
- 14-day Free Cloud Subscription Trial
Ricoh IMC6500 Colour Multi-Functional Printer Copier Scanner£9,349.00
Ricoh IMC8000 Colour Multi-Functional Printer Copier Scanner£12,117.00
Brother HL-J6100DW Colour Inkjet Multi-Functional Printer Copier Scanner
Brother HL-L6400DW Mono Printer
Brother HL-L9310CDW Colour Printer
Brother MFC-J6947DW Colour Inkjet Multi-Functional Printer Copier Scanner