- Fast print speeds of up to 31ppm colour and mono
- Paper input of up to 300 sheets
- Maximum paper input of up to 2,380 sheets
- Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Optional ultra high-yield replacement cartridges 9,000 black,cyan, magenta and yellow toner cartridges
- Built-in Ethernet 10Base- T/100Base- TX/1000Base-T
- Integrated NFC Reader
- Intuitive 6.8cm colour touchscreen
Brother HL-L9310CDW Colour Laser Printer
Built for demanding office environments, the Brother HL-L9310CDW is designed to be robust and packed full of business features.
With security a key requirement in today’s offices, this model features built-in NFC connectivity to ensure that all your documents are safe and secure. Together with the advanced paper handling capabilities, you no longer need to regularly spend time refilling paper trays.
Increase productivity levels
- Productivity is increased significantly thanks to the fast print speeds of up to 31ppm in colour and mono.
- Maximise your efficiency with built-in wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n and ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T.
- Easily print from your mobile device, using Brother’s iPrint&Scan, Brother print service plugin for Android, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria and AirPrint.
- Outstanding paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of 300 sheets expandable to 2,380 sheets.
Meeting security challenges
- Modern businesses demand the highest levels of security. With Secure Function Lock 3.0, Active Directory Authentication, IPsec, 802.1x and Secure Print, you can be confident that your documents are safe.
Flexible and low running costs
- Designed for high volume printing environments, the HL-L9310CDW includes a 6,500 page black, cyan, magenta and yellow toners, and can take optional ultra high-yield cartridges of 9,000 page black, cyan, magenta and yellow toners to lower your running costs even further.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.