- Fast print speeds of up to 40ppm
- Combined paper input of 300 sheets
- Automatic 2-sided printing
- High-yield replacement cartridges – Optional high-yield 8,000 page toner cartridge
- 1 line, 16 character backlit LCD display
- High speed wired (10Base-T/100Base-TX) and wireless (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) network interfaces
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Wi-Fi Direct
Introducing the Brother HL-L5200DW
The Brother HL-L5200DW is a printer built with the busy office in mind. This wireless and networked device offers fast print speeds and excellent paper handling options, making it the perfect print partner for your office.
Increase productivity levels:
- Fast Print Speeds: With speeds of up to 40ppm, productivity is significantly increased.
- High-Speed Wired and Wireless Network Interface: Maximizing performance, this printer offers both high-speed wired (10Base-T/100Base-TX) and wireless (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) network interfaces.
- Easy Mobile Printing: Print easily from your mobile devices using the Brother iPrint&Scan app, Android Print Service Plugin, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, and AirPrint.
- User-Friendly Display: The 1 line, 16 character backlit LCD display makes printing hassle-free and easy to navigate.
Complete peace of mind:
- Reliable Performance: The new build technology of the Brother HL-L5200DW ensures complete reliability, allowing you to print up to 5,000 pages per month.
- Outstanding Paper Handling: This printer offers outstanding paper handling options, with a standard paper input capacity of 300 sheets, expandable to 1,340 sheets, and a standard 150-sheet output tray.
Meeting your IT challenges:
- High Levels of Security: The Brother HL-L5200DW range provides the highest levels of security, featuring Secure Function Lock 3.0, Active Directory connectivity, and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec).
- Additional Security Features: The range also includes Print Archive, Secure Reset, and Certificate Management to further enhance security and meet your IT challenges.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.