Ricoh IM C5500
Printing at 55 ppm in full colour, Ricoh’s IM C5500 all in one printer delivers a more productive all-round performance. Part of Ricoh’s flagship A3 colour multifunctional range, it effortlessly meets high volume document needs; scanning and distributing information, printing and copying in colour and neatly finishing output.
- High speed 55 ppm all in one printer delivers a more productive all-round performance
- Instantly ready, the Smart Operation Panel lights when approached, giving access to a suite of intelligent features
- Mobile workers can connect seamlessly and print from / scan to their smart phones and tablets
- Digitised documents can be saved uploaded directly to your electronic document management system
- To maximise availability, the IM C5500 can print business critical documents, such as invoices and dispatch notes, overnight
- There is a choice of five finishing systems, including a multi folding unit and a professional booklet finisher
- Ricoh’s Always Current Technology™ ensures that the all in one printer adapts to your changing business needs
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The "A" models support super fast single pass scanning
The Ricoh IMC2000, IMC2000A, IMC2500, IMC2500A, IMC3000, IMC3000A, IMC3500, IMC3500A, IMC4500, IMC4500A, IMC5500, IMC5500A & IMC6000 are available now.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.