Ricoh IM C5500A
Meet your new office manager. Ricoh’s IM C5500A colour all in one printer will quickly meet your document needs. Designed for demanding, higher volume applications, it will scan and distribute information, print complex multi-page documents and neatly finish them, ready for distribution.
- High speed 55 ppm all in one printer delivers a more productive all-round performance
- Equipped with an optional EFI print server, the all in one printer can be managed within a Fiery workflow
- Super-sized 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel lights up when approached, providing access to a suite of intelligent features
- To safeguard information security, the Smart Operation Panel supports card-based Quick Authentication
- Business critical documents, such as invoices and dispatch notes, can be scheduled to print overnight
- Optional finishing systems include a multi folding unit and a professional booklet finisher
- With Always Current Technology™ optional workflow solutions, such as follow-me printing, can be installed later, if required
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The “A” models support super fast single pass scanning
The Ricoh IMC2000, IMC2000A, IMC2500, IMC2500A, IMC3000, IMC3000A, IMC3500, IMC3500A, IMC4500, IMC4500A, IMC5500, IMC5500A & IMC6000 are available now.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.