Ricoh IM C4500
The Ricoh IM C4500 form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. A powerful all-rounder, this productive 45 ppm colour all in one printer ticks all the boxes. Part of Ricoh’s flagship A3 colour multifunctional range, it is designed to meet demanding higher usage requirements and delivers high quality colour and black-and-white print output at speed.
- Productive 45 ppm A3 all in one printer provides all round support
- Optional EFI Fiery print server provides greater control over colour management
- To safeguard information security, the Smart Operation Panel supports Quick Authentication
- Mobile workers can connect seamlessly and print from and scan to their smart phones and tablets
- Digitised documents can be saved to a Cloud-based service or uploaded directly to your electronic document management
- There is a choice of five finishing systems, including a hybrid finisher that neatly crimps document sets for a finger-friendly finish
- To meet enterprise requirements, Ricoh offers 20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 55 and 60 ppm versions of the same device
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The “A” models support super fast single pass scanning.
The Ricoh IMC2000, IMC2000A, IMC2500, IMC2500A, IMC3000, IMC3000A, IMC3500, IMC3500A, IMC4500, IMC4500A, IMC5500, IMC5500A & IMC6000 are available now.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.