Ricoh IM C2500A
The Ricoh IM C2500A is a true document centre, this 25 ppm colour all in one printer is a highly effective business resource. It can scan paper-based documents and upload them to your electronic document management system. And, it can process new documents and hold them securely in memory until they are collected.
- Versatile and effective 25 ppm A3 colour all in one printer
- Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) scans double-sided originals in a single pass to save time
- Intuitive 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel simplifies operation and expands functionality
- Effortlessly digitise paper-based documents and save them to external services, such as DropBox™ and Sharepoint™
- Password protect confidential documents and lock them securely until they are required
- Print in colour and/or black and white and neatly finish document sets ready for distribution
- Ricoh’s Always Current Technology™ ensures that the all in one printer adapts to changing business needs
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The “A” models support super fast single pass scanning
The Ricoh IMC2000, IMC2000A, IMC2500, IMC2500A, IMC3000, IMC3000A, IMC3500, IMC3500A, IMC4500, IMC4500A, IMC5500, IMC5500A & IMC6000 are available now.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.