Ricoh IM C2500
Working quietly in the background, this 25 ppm colour all in one printer efficiently meets all document needs. Easy to use and effortlessly reliable, it prints, copies and scans in full colour. It even has an ARDF which automatically turns and scans double sided documents. The intelligent 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel lights up on approach.
- Versatile and effective 25 ppm A3 colour all in one printer
- Automatic Reverse Document Feeder (ARDF) quickly feeds double sided originals for scanning and copying
- Super-sized 10.1 inch Smart Operation Panel features an intuitive and easy to use touchscreen interface
- Scanned documents can be forwarded to email, saved to a network location or uploaded to a Cloud-based document share
- Finishing options include a finger-friendly stapleless finisher that neatly crimps document sets
- Ricoh’s Always Current Technology™ allows the capabilities of your device to grow
- 20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 55 and 60 ppm models all share the same advanced functionality
Thirteen models available the Ricoh IM C2000, Ricoh IM C2000A, Ricoh IM C2500, Ricoh IM C2500A, Ricoh IM C3000, Ricoh IM C3000A, Ricoh IM C3500, Ricoh IM C3500A, Ricoh IM C4500, Ricoh IM C4500A, Ricoh IM C5500, Ricoh IM C5500A and the Ricoh IM C6000. These office work horses form part of the new flagship A3 colour Smart MFP range. Each model offers superb reliability, output quality and workplace productivity – so no matter which one you choose, these are the perfect devices for your high output, multipurpose environment. All these devices have the Smart Operation Panel and they’re designed to help you increase productivity thanks to their rich functionality – including several finishing options, banner printing capabilities and a new Intel processors. The “A” models support super fast single pass scanning
The Ricoh IMC2000, IMC2000A, IMC2500, IMC2500A, IMC3000, IMC3000A, IMC3500, IMC3500A, IMC4500, IMC4500A, IMC5500, IMC5500A & IMC6000 are available now.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.