What we do
Managed Print Services
What Is Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services (MPS) allows you to gain visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. MPS also helps you improve environmental sustainabilty and document security.
- Average companies annual spend on print 15% 15%
- Managed Print Services can cut costs by 30% 30%
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers, and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunctional printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the cost of printing and it accounts for a large chunk of annual spending
The best Managed Print Services companies do more than just oversee your printers. We also:
Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyse your current printing infrastructure
Monitor, manage and optimise your total print output environment, end-to-end, regardless of printer brand
Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business
Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected
Reduce your envrionmental footprint by printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases & keeping waste out of landfills
Your goal is our goal
Reduce the burden on IT, lower your costs and make printing more efficient. Which in turn makes for a more productive workforce.
Some of the market stats are very compelling. For example, each print server costs a company on average £4,000 per year to operate.
- Jobs never collected 20% 20%
- Jobs which could have been double sided 40% 40%
Functions & Features
Print, Copy, Scan & Fax control
Secure Follow Me Print
Mobile & BYOD
Cloud print & release
Full detailed reporting
Multiple Authentication Methods
Proximity card / tags
NFC (Smartphones) Contactless
Network logon authentication
Find a solution for you
We understand that not all business’ are the same. Contact us for independant advice on the best system for your environment.