Ricoh D7500 Interactive Whiteboard
Transform your meetings and turn presentations into collaborative experiences with the Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard D7500. This all-in-one collaboration hub lets the whole team actively participate in meetings, brainstorms and presentations. And they can do so from any location, saving time and travel costs.
Ricoh D7500 Brochure
[pdf-embedder url=”https://datasharp.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/D7500-Brochure.pdf” title=”D7500 Brochure”]
Ricoh IWB Range Brochure
The Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard D7500 is a one-stop collaboration powerhouse. The 75-inch screen provides ample space for presenting and sharing ideas across the team. And it uses shadow sensing technology that enables precise document annotation. Now you can browse the web and securely share and mark up files, easily keeping the team aligned whether they’re in the room or across the world.
- One-stop collaboration hub with precise document annotation capabilities
- Video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and can be enhanced with a high-performance Ricoh camera
- Integrates with Ricoh video conference services: UCS and UCS Advanced, and Skype™ for Business
- Designed for ease of use with a choice between a Ricoh or an OS free controller, allowing you to work the way that suits you best
- Includes a variety of connectivity options, including multiple USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity for smart devices
- Adding Ricoh Streamline NX enables secure card-based device access and allows you to email and print anything produced on the whiteboard
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.