The Lexmark XC8155de colour A4 MFP is the right combination of A3 level speed and features to maximise your profitability in high usage placements.
- Professional colour
- Perfectly match customers’ brand colours and have accurate colour output without paying a premium. Lexmark Colour Replacement combines spot colour replacement and RGB replacement for precision matching of critical colours. PANTONE® calibration and embedded colour sample pages to helps them nail perfect colour at the design stage.
- An affordable A3 alternative with production level specs
- Work keeps moving even on production-sized jobs with 52 pages per minute sprint speeds, a powerful processor, top-tier scanning and an included advanced print controller that compares to expensive third-party add-ons required by most A3 copiers..
- Long-life components and high-volume toner means better profitability
- Minimising maintenance reduces downtime, so the XC8155de features photoconductor units that last up to 175,000 pages, and ship with black toner rated at up to 25,000* pages. Market-leading high-yield replacement toner means you’ll have to intervene less and reduce costs even more. (*Average yield at approximately 5% print coverage per colour.)
- eSF apps and easy interface keeps customers happy
- Give your customers more out of the box without additional costs. Included eSF apps like AccuRead OCR, Scan Centre, Forms and Favourites, Card Copy and Address Book turns the XC8155de into a cornerstone of your customers’ business processes. The 25-cm (10-inch) class colour touchscreen e-Task panel brings tablet-like familiarity to users.
- Advanced media handling
- It starts with standard input capacity of up to 650 pages (expandable to 4,500) and prints on the broadest media weight range of any A4 colour laser MFP – from tissue-thin paper to thick card stock. Later, add a compact inline staple finisher or multi-position staple/hole punch finisher.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.