Production-level performance and professional colour quality
The Lexmark C6160 colour printer brings production-level performance and quality to the office, with the most advanced imaging technology available.
- Power processing
- A 1.33 GHz quad core processor with 1GB of standard memory gives the C6160 a powerful print controller.
- Professional colour
- Professional colour features include ultra-sharp colour quality, PANTONE® calibration and spot colour replacement for repeatable colour accuracy even with critical corporate identity elements.
- eSF flexibility
- Lexmark-exclusive Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) makes the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry. Several software solutions are included, and more can be added.
- Advanced media handling
- Expand your output capabilities with standard input capacity of up to 650 pages (expandable to 4,500), an optional inline staple finisher, and the broadest media weight range possible – from tissue-thin paper to thick card stock.
- Environmental responsibility
- Save money, paper, and energy with best-in-class power consumption, automatic ColourSaver toner usage reduction, default duplex printing and low per-page carbon footprint
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.