Workgroup-level colour printing in a simple, feature-rich package
Combining the capabilities of a workgroup printer with the ease of use of a personal output device, the C4150 features advanced security in a simple, intuitive design at 50 ppm.
- Quad core power
- A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 3 GB of memory gives the C4150 a powerful print controller.
- Exceptional colour
- Professional colour features like ultra-sharp colour quality, PANTONE® calibration and both spot and RGB replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
- Solutions flexibility
- Lexmark-exclusive device based applications make the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
- Versatile media handling
- Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of standard input capacity (expandable to 2,300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
- Light touchscreen
- A bright, 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) colour touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails –without pressure or direct skin contact.
- Unison™ Toner
- Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner’s unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability — all in an innovative shake-free print system.
All of our devices are backed by our manufacturer trained engineers and technical support personal. Our Managed Print Services not only support your chosen device but also your document workflow and processes. We monitor all of our devices live in real time for immediate response and reporting for service conditions, supply usage and replenishment orders. We specialise in not just providing a print device for your business but a solution for your total document requirements.